Do Something Nice for Your Skin.
OUR RANGE OF NATURAL SOAP BARS
Camel Milk & Jojoba Oil Soap Bar – 100gm
- – Rich in proteins with the potential for antimicrobial activity to enhance the body’s defence system
Dead Sea Salt & Jojoba Oil Soap Bar – 100gm
- – Rich in minerals to help relieve muscle pain, assists in inflammation and skin regeneration
Goat Milk & Jojoba Oil Soap Bar – 100gm
- – The nutrient rich vitamins may be effective in treating eczema, acne and psoriasis
Mint & Jojoba Oil Soap Bar – 100gm
- – An organic compound creating a stimulating and anti-irritant effect, which helps to soothe the skin
Clay & Jojoba Oil Soap Bar – 100gm
- – Contains beneficial minerals including magnesium, calcium, zinc and silica to nourish, not dry out skin
MOISTURISING & SKIN BARRIER REPAIR
Jojoba oil is an ideal moisturiser for normal, combination or dry skin. Jojoba is a humectant, which means it penetrates the outer layer of the stratum corneum, the top layer of the skin, drawing water into the skin. This forms a protective film over the skin, so it effectively traps moisture without leaving an oily residue on the skin. Jojoba Oil is also considered non-comedogenic, which means it doesn’t clog skin pores.
Jojoba oil promotes the production of fibroblasts — the cells that make collagen, which is one of the main fibres in the skin involved in wound healing and scar tissue
Jojoba oil may be soothing to inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions.
Jojoba oil grown in the Negev Desert is rich in nutrients: Vitamins E, A, D, C and B, plus antioxidants and minerals like copper, zinc, sulphur and copper.
Jojoba oil is non-irritating and hypoallergenic. Allergic and adverse reactions are very rare.
Of all the oils derived from plants, seeds and nuts,
Jojoba Oil is the best thing you can use on your skin,